Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hat Washer



My husband is an avid collector of hats. Plain, rappers, bands, sport teams, lol you name it. We have always hand washed the hats which is super time consuming and frustrating at times lol.

I happen to come across this little nifty gadget on Amazon. A hat washer that you can stick in your dishwasher for easy cleaning. I thought what a brilliant idea so I didn't hesitate to order.



The hatwasher is very easy to set up and use. Simply place hat on bottom rack and snap top rack right on top. Put on the top shelf, add the dish washing liquid, turn on and continue about your day lol. This gadget keeps the hat in place without damaging the brim. My husband absolutely loves it and has washed all of his hats to keep them fresh. I highly recommend this product. The price is fantastic as well. Only $8.97. To order your own, click the Amazon link down below. Totally worth it 👇👇


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDD98WF

No comments:

Post a Comment