Thursday, March 9, 2017

Bluetooth Karoke Speaker/Microphone



When I came across the Bluetooth Microphone/Speaker I thought it was a neat and fun idea for parties and gatherings. The kit comes with the microphone, 2 usb cords, instructions and a carrying case.

I love the carrying case because it keeps the items neatly organized and protected. Also convenient to travel with. I also noticed the Microphone was high quality and not made cheaply which is another reason I love the carrying case.

It easily syncs to my laptop and android phone with no problems. Works with most Karoke apps. The sound quality is great and its a fun item to bust out for a party. My friends and I had a blast using this and I will be definitely using it for years to come. Product came fast, high quality, and a great price. Definitely a happy customer.

To order yours or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link I have provided down below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MY3YRW0

No comments:

Post a Comment