Thursday, March 30, 2017

Polorized Military Riding Glasses



OK, so even though I gave these a five star, there is one small issue with fit...but not enough to lose a star. To begin, I received these today and immediately took them out for a decent spin on the Harley including slow and fast riding, back-roads and freeway. Here's my evaluation:

First, they came quickly and packaged very nicely with everything you see on the website.
Second, they are definitely air tight. Even at freeway speed there was no air seepage behind the lens.
Third, I noticed that the lenses are very clear; I had no problems seeing images very cleanly. There also weren't any glare issues through the lens.
Fourth thing I liked, and this is the first pair of bike goggle/sunglasses I've had like this, was just how easy it is to change out the lenses. You just put pressure on the two corners on the outside of the frame pressing towards the inside and they pop right out. Putting them back was just as easy. I lined it up from the inside, gave a light push inward, and it popped right into place. I've never had replacement lens that were that easy. All I can say about that is, if they remain that way, that alone makes them a great buy.

To order your own or to see more details, click the Amazon link down below 👇👇

https://www.amazon.com/Polarized-Military-Motorcycle-Riding-Glasses/dp/B01ITC2M8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489026370&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment