Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Healthy Labs Cranberry Vitamins



I ordered this supplement for its nutrient power of antioxidants, phytonutrients, quercetin and the list goes on. Also, women know this supports urinary tract health. I had been using another brand, but when I recently ordered blueberry from this company, I thought I would check to see if they carried a cranberry supplement - and they did!

I decided to order this brand instead of the other one I had been using because it is non-GMO and they use sunflower lecithin rather than soy lecithin. I have been pleased with the product thus far, although it's always tough to quantify the benefits. However, sometimes you don't have to - you just know you are doing something good for your health.

To order yours or to read other reviews. Click the link I've provided down below. Well worth it. 👇👇👇👇

https://www.amazon.com/health-labs-nutra-triple-strength-concentrate/dp/b01m1co34t

No comments:

Post a Comment