Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cat Princess Necklace



I absolutely am in love with this Cat Princess necklace. I have never owned anything like it so this was definitely a must have for me. The necklace comes with a great gift box. Also comes with a reusable cleaning wipe.

The chain is quite durable which is great. It has a lobster clasp with multiple hoops so you can adjust the length. My all time favorite part about this necklace (besides the appearance) is that its nickel free. I have an allergy to metals but have no allergic reaction to this one. Over all a great necklace addition or a great gift for friends/family. Very satisfied with my purchase!!!



To order your own for youself or as a gift for that special someone, click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBWJP7Z

No comments:

Post a Comment