Saturday, April 22, 2017

Aloe Vera Collagen Mask


This collagen face mask is made with a very nice Aloe extract,
with other beneficial ingredients like Vitamin C, Amino acid, Kaolin Clay, and Glycerin. (Among other things)

I exfoliated my face, as is my usual skincare routine
and used this mask to help with the mild irritation that could have and surely happened after a good exfoliating.

The aloe extract really helps calm and sooth my skin.
Giving it the proper amount of care and protection to reach deep down in the epidermis to target the areas that needed targeting.

The mask itself felt cool and refreshing--which is expected from a aloe-based face mask.
You get a total of 5 amazing face masks inside a plastic bag fit for shipping!

Here is some information about this product:
1. The packaging on this product helps to ensure a long shelf life.
From the contents and the way it has been packaged, I would say it has a 3 year shelf life.
2. The mask is secure inside a foil-lined package, which keeps it safe and moist until you open it for use.
3. The fit is amazing--it gives just enough wiggle room, so it doesn't feel constricting or tight.
The eye holes are rather small, smaller for my large eyes. Pry them open a little to give you more eye space, it doesn't take away or ruin the mask. So, no complaints.
4. The nose flap doesn't fully cover your nose, at least not in total.
That isn't much of a problem for me, but that is something to consider.
5. The mouth slot was tiny, hardly enough room to talk at all. I decided to keep my as-is and allow it to rest over my lips.
It didn't irritate my skin or ruin the overall effect, so no points taken off for that.
6. This product doesn't come with instructions--so it's one of those things you'll have to return to the sellers page to reference upon application.
It would have been handy to have and hold written instructions to help better experience the relaxation and benefits but that is more personal preference on my part.
7. As I mentioned above, I did have to reference back to this product page to learn how to properly apply it but it's rather self-explanatory and can be done in seconds flat.
8. You will have to read the instructions on this page to grasp this concept but you can store this mask in your fridge to keep it cool until application. It works wonders as a refreshing, cool mask to prep your face in the drowsy mornings.
9. You will, in fact, feel something when you apply this mask. A slight tingle, that proves the products working ability.
10. Even after a few minutes of not having this mask on, you will still feel and even have some of the mask get into your eyes.
I have to occasionally retreat to the bathroom to wash my eyes out or pat my eyes dry from leaking due to the contents of the mask. Reminds me of the effects that an onion can produce. Not bad, because anything in regards to skincare tends to create a burning-of-the-eye reaction if you get it in your eyes but something to consider, all the same.
11. As I mentioned, the eye slots are rather tiny. You will have to open them quite large to get them away from your eyes. Since my eyes holes were small and I didn't bother to really pull much away from getting it out of my eyes, I ended up reaping the precautions. lol
12. Make sure you keep a large enough gap between your open holes--I.e. your mouth, eyes, and nose. Otherwise, the whole mask will start to shift and fall off. You can end up with the whole chin/jaw portion falling off completely if you rip the mouth too wide.

All in all, a great product if all the following is taken into consideration.
The overall benefits of the ingredients and the way it made my skin feel promptly after I took the mask off--is way worth the solid 5 stars.
Would I purchase this product again? You bet it!
If you happen to have dry and irritated skin, I'd highly suggest this Aloe-Based facial mask! 5/5 To order your own, click the Amazon Link Down below 👇👇👇


https://www.amazon.com/iBeautyLabs-Aloe-Vera-Collagen-Face/dp/B01F4DT32I/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1489937023&sr=1-3&keywords=face+mask+ibeautylabs

No comments:

Post a Comment