Sunday, April 9, 2017

Bracelet Watch



I was looking for mothers day presents and I came across this pretty and unique Bracelet Watch. I thought it would be the perfect gift idea since my mom is crazy about jewelry. The price was superb so I ordered it.

Upon receiving I noticed this came in a bubble wrap/styrofoam covering. The bracelet is so pretty I was expecting at least a gift box. It is what it is I guess.

The actual product was gorgeous. The watch was working, all I needed to do was set it to my time. It has fun pearls and flower charms that all go together without being to much. It has a lobster clasp with several links so it fits any size wrist. Since this is a wrap around bracelet (meaning you wrap the chain around your wrist until its secure enough to clasp)it can also be a great necklace piece as well. The chain is very durable but lightweight. Over all pleased, so I'm keeping this one and buying another for my mom haha.

To order your own or other jewelry from the company, click the link I have provided for you down below 👇👇👇👇

No comments:

Post a Comment