Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dunkin Donuts Creamer



I am a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts. Unfortunately the closest store is about 40mins away from me. So when I heard they released creamers and coffees in store, I instantly thought, PAJAMA PARTYYYYY. The idea of having a dunkin donuts in my home was perfect. No getting dressed, no sitting in traffic, and no waiting in line. Not to mention the perfect cup of coffee in the convenience of my own home.



Dunkin Donuts comes in Extra Extra Creamer, Vanilla, Original, Caramel, Hazelnut, and Chocolate. Of course I enjoy all but Chocolate is by far my favorite. Its rich, its creamy, and its filled with unicorns and rainbows. Okay not unicorns and rainbows, but thats how I feel when I drink it. Happy thoughts lol. Its perfect for on the go or for that first sip in the morning to get your motor into gear. I can honestly say that this is now a staple in my home and my all time favorite creamer. LONG LIVE DUNKIN DONUTS 😂😂

Disclaimer: I did receive this free to review, courtesy of Crowdtap. I rely on reviews before purchasing a product so all my opinions are truthful and how I honestly feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment