Saturday, April 22, 2017

RGB LED Color Changing Lightbulb


This is a really cool light bulb I happened across on Amazon. Fun item for parties, weddings, or just for home decor. It's only $16.68 with free 2 day shipping if your an Amazon Prime Member. Like most I read a few reviews before purchasing and a lot of people raved about this item so I decided to give it a shot and see if I liked it.



I must say I'm over all impressed with this Light Bulb. It installs just like a normal one. Fits most lamps and ceiling lights. It does come with a remote but you will need to purchase 2 AA batteries which are not included. The remote controls everything and has a lot of cool features. It has timer settings for 30mins, 1hour, and 2 hours to save on your electricity bill. Has the RGB button, which makes the bulb turn colors. Colors include red, green, yellow, purple, blue, pink, and orange. There is the CW button, which makes the bulb clear white like a normal bulb.  On/Off button which obviously turns the light on and off lol. This feature is convenient when your tired and don't want to move haha. Theres the solid color button, this is when you can choose a certain color and it stays that color. Also the dim and brighter button which makes the bulb super bright or super dim. Finally there is the nightlight button which is great for kids that are afraid of the dark or so your room isn't pitch black.



Over all quite impressed with the features. Very pleased at how bright the bulb gets and lights up the room. Currently I have this as my main light in my living room. I'm going to purchase more for other rooms and this is definitely a great gift idea. To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇


No comments:

Post a Comment