Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Dude I Almost Had You Paul Walker Decal



My husband and I are not only Fast and the Furious fans, but also Paul Walker fans. I personally have loved Paul Walker since his earlier days from Varsity Blues, Pleasantville, and Joy Ride. I was saddened to have seen him pass away because I really loved him as an actor.

I was looking through Amazon one day looking for car decals for my husband and I came across this Dude I Almost Had You decal. I thought it was a great decal for the hubby because he's such a die hard Fast And Furious fan. The decal comes in either black or white. I purchased black since my husband's car is a white Volkswagen. The decal is 21cm x 9cm. Perfect size because its not to big and not to small.



It's very easy to apply as well. Choose your application area. Clean off the area of application with rubbing alcohol or water.
Use hot gun (or a hair dryer) heat the 3m tape a little.
Stick on and keep your car Non-Washing within 48 hours to achieve the best adhesiveness.

Over all very pleased with my purchase and my husband absolutely loves it. Glad I found it. To order your own click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XY861MK

No comments:

Post a Comment