Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Beautality Unicorn Make Up Brushes



These brushes are absolutely gorgeous. I almost don't even want to use them because they are so unique and beautiful. They came already in a exceptional gift box, so these are perfect for a special gift for friends, family, or yourself. The inside of the box has a beautiful almost satin material.



This is a set of 5 brushes. You get a blush, contour, eyeshadow, angle, and concealer brush. The bristles are very soft. I mean like super soft so this is perfect for those, like me, who suffer from sensitive skin. I washed them before use and noticed they don't break apart and clean quite easily. The handles are a soft lavender that look exactly like a unicorn horn.

These are by far my favorite brushes and for $15.99 they are quite worth it. I am one happy customer. To order your own, or to find out more details, click the Amazon link below. If your a prime member, these do qualify for 2 free day shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XW3T9WM

No comments:

Post a Comment