Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Super Strong Pack of 25 Magnets



I like doing a lot of DIY projects, saves on money, its fun to do, and it decorates my house lol. Right now I'm in the process of making frames for my fridge. I was in the market for magnets and came across these.

The price is great for these and magnets and they are perfect quality. The magnets are super strong, I mean super strong. It took me about 5mins to get them apart lol. I also had an issue with them going back together so I had to make sure to seperate them quickly and away from each other. They are super small, only centimeters, so they were perfect for my frames. They were easy to glue on and worked well. They also come in a convenient case for storage when not in use. Happy customer.

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCEGCL5

No comments:

Post a Comment