Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Geneva Naturals Clay Mask


I am a sufferer of dry and sensitive skin. A lot of products will either make my face break out into a rash or dry it out even more. So I'm very picky about what I try out. I received this Geneva Naturals Clay Mask to review and the only reason I decided to try it out is due to the ingredients.

This 2fl oz tube contains Willow bark, Cranberry, Passionfruit, Bentonite, and Kaolin ingredients. All known to decrease aging and bring skin rejuvenation. Since they were natural ingredients I gave it a shot.

I took this on vacation with me to test it out. I used it every other day over a week period, so 3 days. Goes on smooth, color is like an off white. Smell is great to, not to strong but not to light. I let it on for about 20mins and rinsed off with warm water. Right away I noticed my skin was hydrated and softer. I haven't had skin like this since I was a baby lol. No rash or irritation to the skin which was a plus for me. I noticed my pores are minimizing very slowly. They haven't disappeared but there less noticeable which is great because I can use less make up.

Over all I feel confident if I keep using this clay mask I will see significant results. Tge price is fair so I will be purchasing more when I run out. To order your own or to check out other reviews, click link down below 👇👇👇👇

https://www.genevanaturals.com/collections/new-natural-anti-aging-skin-care/products/anti-aging-purifying-clay-mask

No comments:

Post a Comment