Thursday, April 27, 2017

Live Well Compass Matcha Green Tea


I was browsing through FaceBook and noticed that all of a sudden everybody was drinking Matcha Green Tea. I googled it and saw a lot of benefits to Matcha including metabolism boost, more energy, and possible weightloss. I'm an avid Protein Shake and Smoothie drinker, so I thought I would try this out and see how the results are.

I began my search thru Amazon and came across several Matcha brands. What made me choose Live Well Compass's Japanese Matcha Green Tea was not only the reviews but also the packaging, and the benefits listed. For only $11.99 plus free 2 day shipping for Prime Members, I decided to order it.



The package is 1.60ozs. Its great for Lattes, Smoothies, baking, ice cream, and etc. You only need 1tsp in anything you add it to. One of my favorite recipes I have found and tried out has veggies, fruit, and matcha. You'll need 1 Large Mango (fresh or frozen)2 Frozen Bananas, 2 Large Handfuls of Baby Spinach, 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder, 1 cup Light Coconut Milk (soy milk or regular milk will also work) Blend and enjoy. Tastes really great. If your not interested with my recipe, when you order this product, you will get a recipe EBook for free.

Over all I'm quite pleased and impressed with this product. It lasts me quite a few weeks. Will be ordering more soon. To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment