Friday, April 28, 2017

Bamboo Set of 6 Cups



First off I would like to share that these are so tough to get apart when you first receive them. They are all stacked with each cup having a paper lining. Took me 10mins to get all of them apart. I was reading other Amazon reviews and noticed others had the same problem. It's not a deal breaker for me, just a warning if you purchase.

The actual cups are very much kid friendly but also for adults. You receive 6 assorted colored cups. Each cup holds about 6ozs of fluid. What makes these unique to me, is that they hold no weird chemicals lile plastic cups and are made from Bamboo. They are also bio degradable, eco-friendly, and can be used for both hot or cold liquids.



I noticed when I first felt the cups, they kind of had a chalky texture, almost like flower pots, which gave me an idea. I love DIY projects and these are perfect for starter or small plants. I know, I know, they are drinking cups but I love making multiple uses out of things. Because of how pretty they are, I want to use these for flowers. I'll buy more for actually drinking.



If you would like to order your own, read other reviews, or to check out more details. Click the Amazon link I have provided down below 👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L9LBGLK

No comments:

Post a Comment