Monday, May 15, 2017

Analog Quartz Casual Watch



What really attracted me to this watch was the price obviously, but also the vibrant orange color. Its very bold and a great conversational piece. I also loved that this was waterproof as well as has a scratch resistant face. I've had a lot of good watches ruined by those things so those were definitely perks in my eyes.

I also love that there are holes on the leather strap to adjust to the right size of my wrist. The only con I have, and this is a personal preference and will not affect my rating, is the over all watch face is to big for my liking. So I ended up giving this watch to my husband. He loves it so this watch will still be a 5/5 in my book.

To order this watch, check out more information, or to read other reviews. Check out the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇👇👇



No comments:

Post a Comment