Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Jabees Wireless Headphones


Very impressed with these headphones. The look alone is very sleek and modern.  The over all sound quality is magnificent. It can go super loud. Less is more with these. I can enjoy my music and hear it perfectly without having to turn it up a lot. I also like that you can still have these in without pausing to take phone calls.The kit comes with the headphones, instructions, carrying pouch, 3 pairs of ear tips, and cord clip.

I love the carrying pouch it comes with. Makes it easier to store for on the go or when not in use. I love that it comes with 3 ear tips. One set each of small, medium, and large. The variety really lets you have the ear buds fit perfectly. Another great feature is the cord clip, that way I don't have cords flying in my face or my ear buds yanked out by accident. 

The price also is fabulous and my wallet doesn't take a hit. I have to honestly say that these can compete with expensive brand headphones. The quality is terrific, the headphones are durable, clear, and loud. I'm one happy customer.

To order your own or to check outother reviews, click the Amazon link down below


No comments:

Post a Comment