Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Maywood Creek Essentials Anti Aging Moisturizer


I have heard a lot of great things about this product and looked through the reviews and saw that others loved it and it actually showed results. So I decided to give it a shot and see how I liked it.

I tested this for about 2weeks. I wanted to thoroughly use it and make a review about my results. Im actually quite impressed and have noticed a terrific result in my wrinkles and dark spots. I use this twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night before bed. In the morning I apply it before I put on my make up. Its a very light weight cream and isn't sticky like others I have used in the past. It has a lite scent, meaning there is a smell but its not over powering. Makes my skin soft after use. I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate at all which is a number one plus. The product has a pump and it comes out quite smoothly with no lag.
Over all impressed with the quality and results. I will definetly purchase another bottle when I run out of this one. 5/5

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below


No comments:

Post a Comment