Friday, May 5, 2017

Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser




First I want to say I am an essential oil addict. I'll start with how simple it is to set up. Self explanatory simple. You full it to desired level, add a few drops of your favorite oil(optional), plug it in and turn on. There is a timer that has Minimum of 10 sec and maximum is 4 hours or you can run it nonstop. It has 7 different color led lights that change slowly into each other that you can turn on or leave off. Perfect for a nightlight in a little ones room. I diffused a tranquility oil over night and I can say I slept very well. My nose wasn't all dried out either because of the light mist. It's a great combo. Diffuser and small humidifier.

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below

https://www.amazon.com/Aromatherapy-Essential-Oil-Diffuser-Humidifier/dp/B071XXRYL6/ref=sr_1_213?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1493177045&sr=1-213&keywords=essential+oil+diffuser

No comments:

Post a Comment