Monday, May 29, 2017

IPhone7 Plus Screen Protectors



I was a loyal tech armor buyer and therefore purchased the tech armor ballistic glass screen protector for my new iPhone7, even though reviews were mixed regarding screen coverage. For those who don't already know, Apple decided to curve the screen of the iPhone7 completely ignoring the fact that most people buy screen protectors for their devices and that this "feature" reduces the coverage of those projectors. Because of this, All iPhone7 screen protectors only cover the black part of the screen leaving an edge exposed if you are even a fraction off when applying.
Anyway, the tech armor screen protector was a pain to install and I ended up ruining an edge lifting it and replacing it to cover the screen (since there is absolutely no room for error) even though it says you can reposition it until you get it right. I contacted them, they replaced it and I tried again - same problem. I have installed many screen protectors over the years, so i don't consider myself a novice - although I did want it placed perfectly.
So I gave up and tried this one.

A few things on this one - you get two screen protectors to a box, so if you ruin one, there is another one you can use. Two - the geniuses at amFilm realized that it isn't easy getting the protector on perfectly and gives you tabs to hold on to when placing it on the phone so you can line it up before it touches the surface of the phone and starts to stick. I was able to get this one on with my first try. Bubbles were almost non-existent when following the directions and I have good coverage of the screen. The touch and sound is still perfect on the phone and I am happy for the additional coverage this cover provides for my screen.

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XTLC3BC

No comments:

Post a Comment