Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dog Training Collar


The collar arrived today. I have a 75 lb Husky. She is three years old and I have had her about a year. In the house she is the perfect dog. However, once we venture out it's constant pulling and charging at other dogs/people. I took her out for her evening walk with the collar on. She was starting to misbehave. I gave her a couple of beeps. She just looked around wondering what it was. I gave her a few vibrates. Same thing. Finally, I gave her a shock. Boy oh boy did she respond to that! I may have had the voltage too high (45). She screamed loud as heck and then started pulling to run away. I had the vinyl collar on. Big mistake. She broke the leash latch and took off. Oh, I forgot to mention, if she gets off the leash, it's at least 30 mins to get her back. She took off running. I shouted for her to return. No response. Two quick shocks and yelps. She came over to me and laid down for me to reattach her leash. Excellent training tool. I have a feeling within a few weeks, she will be the perfect loving dog inside AND outside of the house.

The set itself is easy to hook up. Kit comes with 1 collar, remote, prongs, tester, charger, and instructions. This collar has beep, vibration, shock, and flashing lights. It works up to 330 feet which is awesome. Its waterproof and the remote/collar is rechargeable. Lasts about a week before I have to recharge. Perfect training tool.

To order yours, see other details, or reviews. Click the Amazon link down below


No comments:

Post a Comment