Friday, May 19, 2017

Hotel Spa Shower Head


I am proud to say, I'm finally a home owner. With that being said, lol, some of the house needs remodeled and my number one project is the bathroom. The shower head that came with the house, I swear to you, is from like the 50s haha. So I was definitely in the market for a new one.

After searching endlessly through Amazon and reading tons of reviews, I finally came across this Hotel Spa Shower Head. Not just the ratings caught my eye but also the details. So I decided to give it a shot, it was only $30 so it wasn't breaking my wallet haha.



This shower head is made of stainless steel and is a square 8in model. It comes with an adjustable arm to custom to your height or preference. It was super easy to set up and literally only took 5 mins. It has a wonderful rainfall that comes down excellent. Its not to light but doesn't feel like needles of death. The old showerhead had no water pressure what so ever. This spa showerhead has the perfect amount of pressure and does wonderness when it comes to relaxation. Love to stand in the shower after a long day of work and just chill. I HIGHLY recommend this. Will be purchasing another one for the spare bathroom.

To purchase your own, find out more details, or to read reviews. Click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇


No comments:

Post a Comment