Thursday, May 11, 2017

Energy Plus Caffeine Pills


I was in the market to find a new energy pill that worked. I have tried numerous brands (expensive and cheap) and all seemed to make me crash or have major jitters. What initially caught my attention to Energy Plus, was the reviews. All verified purchases literally gave this 5 stars and the price was reasonable so I thought why not give it a try.

I work overnights 5days a week and still have to run my errands during the day. So sometimes when I'm lacking sleep or am tired I need a boost and energy drinks are starting to get expensive lol. After a few days of testing this product, I must say I now know why everyone is impressed. Energy Plus literally does what the label says its going to do.

I only take one pill a day right before work. I do notice increased energy without the need to buy an energy drink or make a cup of coffee. I also noticed my mood is more chipper because I'm not tired or cranky. Lol both my husband and my coworkers love my happy mood lol. It says one pill is about 2 cups of coffee and I do believe that statement because normally I would need 2 cups maybe more to even get the energy I need to start my shift. Another plus in my book, is that the pills are easy to swallow and are not that big and for that, I thank you haha. 
Over all I'm very pleased with my purchase and have finally found what works for me. I will be subscribing to these so I never run out. Highly recommend.

To order your own, find out more information, or to read other reviews. Click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇



No comments:

Post a Comment