Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Himalayan Salt Lamp


I saw my mom had one of these and I thought they were so cool. I got jealous and went on the hunt to find a Himalayan Salt lamp as well. I came across this one on Amazon. It was at such a great price I just had to have it. When the box came, I noticed the salt lamp was wrapped in plastic. When un wrapping I notices small amounts of salt coming off. Nothing major, just letting you know that might happen.



This is a plug in. It has a dimmer switch to turn on/off or to adjust the light. My lamp sits about 7in tall. It does come with a bulb so I was able to use right out of the box. It's really cool looking and gives off a calming glow that just kind of melts my stress away. I heard these help with Insomnia to. I work over nights so I have trouble going to sleep during the days. This kind of soothes me into relaxation and I find myself at ease. I'm very happy with this lamp and am satisfied with the quality. Definetly will buy more for other rooms of my house and for gifts.

To order your own or to check out other reviews, click the Amazon link down below


No comments:

Post a Comment