Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Green Gobbler Multi Purpose Cleaner



I didn't have high expectations for this product. I assumed it would be just so-so. I've tried multiple cleaning products through out the years that were just that, so-so.

I came across the Green Gobbler while browsing thru Amazon. I noticed all the great verified reviews and the price was a steal so I decided to give it a shot. I must say I was wrong, this exceeded all expectations. Its really easy to make and it works on pretty much every surface in every room. It really does fight and clean grease making my stove look brand new. As well as my counter tops and vinyl floors.



This comes with a bottle, 8 packets, and 2 rags. The bottom of the bottle comes apart as a storage container for your extra packets. To make you simply add one packet to the bottle, add hot water and shake. You get to watch it turn green which is pretty neat as well haha. You can use the towels to clean with, which are microfiber, or paper towels. The scent is actually really inviting. Its an Apple Melon scent that isn't to over powering. I'm impressed and will definetly purchase this again.

To order your own, check out other reviews, or to find out more details, click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇👇

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149ELZ10

No comments:

Post a Comment