Monday, May 15, 2017

Bluetooth Smart Key Finder


I received this Bluetooth Smart Key Finder to review and was hoping this would be an awesome gadget to have considering I'm constantly losing my keys. There are some perks I have found but also some cons as well.

First off the perks. This comes with 2 batteries so you can test this out straight out of the package. One batterie is already in the key finder while the other is backup. The APP you have to download to use this item is extremely easy to use. This has a clip on which I love because it snaps right onto my key ring with ease. This can also be used for pets, book bags, etc, so its very versatile. Another perk is that its compatible with most smart phones. I also think the price, $15.99, is not a bad deal for what you get.



Now for the cons. After testing this out, I found that unless your within at least 3ft of the lost item, the bell won't ring or work. I also think that the volume of the ring could be a lot louder than what you hear. It's very faint so if you have hearing problems, then this wouldn't be the item for you. I also read other reviews on this item, and have noticed that within a few weeks, the item stops working. This has not happened to me yet and I'm hoping it doesn't, but it is something to look out for.

Over all for the price, it is a neat little gadget. Would I buy it again, probably not because the cons I listed above are pretty important for an item like this. However, if you would like to purchase, check out other details, or to read other reviews. Click the Amazon link down below 👇👇👇


No comments:

Post a Comment